[Linux-aus] Committee Meeting - 2005/03/29

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Tue Mar 29 07:42:01 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 21:41 +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:31, Jonathan Oxer wrote:
> > (6) Purchase of UPS
>
> >      That expenditure of $1755 be authorised for purchase of a UPS
> >      for Digital, Linux Australia's server.
>
> Is there physical space at the hosting site to install it? Last I looked it
> was quite crowded there.

Turns out it's too late to add this to the agenda for this meeting (the
agenda has to be posted 48 hours prior to the meeting) so it's not going
to be covered anyway, but to answer the question: I don't know. The
request for purchase of a UPS came [from|through] Gary who presumably
knows exactly how much physical space is available.

http://www.linux.org.au/tasks/?do=details&id=25

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan Oxer