[Linux-aus] Re: Proposal: LA cooperation with Community Code

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Thu Mar 24 06:01:01 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 18:38 +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Matthew Palmer wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 05:27:35PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> >>Hrm, I imagine there'll be a BOF/lightning-talk on this at LCA too...
> >>*hinthint* :)
> > Hadn't really considered it.  I'm not sure what we'd have to talk about.

If not a Lightning Talk then maybe it needs a mention in LA's
presentation at LCA. In the next week or so I'll be talking to the other
Committee members about what will be presented in that session, and it
would be a good opportunity to give a 5 minute outline of Community Code
and perhaps appeal for people interested in being mentors.

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan Oxer