[Linux-aus] Re: Proposal: LA cooperation with Community Code

Anthony Towns secretary at linux.org.au
Wed Mar 23 15:28:01 UTC 2005

Matthew Palmer wrote:
>>Is that what we're talking about here? It seems pretty reasonable to me,
>>once you get through all the wherefores and thithers...
> That is the gist of it.

So can we get a concrete proposal to vote on? No ifs or buts, just a
brief summary of what Community Code is, what you want, and who should
be on the sub-ctte, and who the chair is? No need to be too detailed, or
too wordy, it just needs to be clear on what you want, and what's being
agreed upon.

Hrm, I imagine there'll be a BOF/lightning-talk on this at LCA too...
*hinthint* :)

Cheers,
aj

--