[Linux-aus] OSWALD

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Mon Mar 14 10:36:02 UTC 2005

Brendan,

Not sure if anyone has said thank-you of late, but I very much
appreciate your weekly Open Source news summary and the effort that
collating it must take.

AfC
Sydney

[For those who don't know what I'm talking about, Brendan publishes
"OSWALD, the Open Source Law Weekly Digest". To subscribe email
oswald at opensourcelaw.biz with "Subscribe oswald" in subject line]

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie
Managing Director

OPERATIONAL DYNAMICS
Operations Consultants and Infrastructure Engineers
specializing in technology strategy, changes & upgrades,
enterprise architecture, and performance improvement for
mission critical systems & the people who run them.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/