[Linux-aus] SLPWA Event - Growing Your I.T. Business V1.0

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Thu Mar 10 14:04:01 UTC 2005

<quote who="Jacqueline McNally">

> The format for this new event is to offer key talks about IT service
> provision from a technical and business perspective interspersed with
> longer breaks which give enough time to view demonstrations and talk with
> like-minded IT people about work and industry issues that matter to you.

Sounds like an awesome format! Please let us know how it goes, it sounds
like a great model to replicate around the country. :-)

- Jeff

--
gnome.conf.au 2005: April 19th            http://live.gnome.org/Canberra2005

   "If the Internet really wanted to become sentient, it probably could."
                               - Raph Levien