Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia Minutes

David Lloyd wrote:
Maybe I'm confused. What is the "them" you can't see? The list in your
email is exactly what I see at that page.
Humour me...where are the minutes 'from this committee' which I presumed were Saturday's minutes. Assumption probably bit me.

Uh, yes, it sounds like it did. There aren't any minutes from the weekend's meeting yet; it takes a fair chunk of time to type them up. Heck, the notes, which are wonderfully context free, like "Suggest bits get sent in in early October", are over 1000 words on their own.

Cheers,
aj

--
Anthony Towns <secretary@linux.org.au>