[Fwd: Re: [Linux-aus] Proposed Miniconf for 2006.]

Maybe I'll try again :P

Tim
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Tim,

I don't think the email below went to the list.

Simon.

--
Simon J. Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar | eMT.

--- End Message ---