[Linux-aus] Spell Checker

Hi All,

Am I in the right place ??? (Just wait, let me finish).

I need help with SuSE Linux 9 - I am looking for a dictionary checker
for telnet connections (thru our app. or Putty). I have tried to locate
ispell and aspell and a couple others with no luck.

I have recently joined two other Linux mailing groups and have gotten
no-way. I have since un-joined.

I do not know how to install packages unless all the commands are
provided and additionally I do not know how to compile things...
I used Yast to search for the packages but only found the 'Words'
list to install.

I am new to Linux but have greater than 10 years experience on Unix.

Please help...

Regards,
Andrew (new grub)