[Linux-aus] Messaging and recent discussions

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Mon Jul 4 20:12:02 UTC 2005

Hi Jeff,

> I'm not saying we can't have frank, open discussion (we *must*), but that it
> has to be raised with some delicacy and messaging in mind.
> Jon: I hope I wrote this constructively enough to avoid pissing you off - no
> offense intended whatsoever.

Absolutely none taken Jeff, you could have been a lot more direct with
me! It's a very good point, perhaps I should spend more time taking my
own advice (hmm, I wonder who I could have been giving it to?)

http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/linux-aus/2005-May/msg00098.html

Hehe   ;-)

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan