[Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

Anthony Towns secretary at linux.org.au
Sat Jul 2 11:59:02 UTC 2005

Anand Kumria wrote:
> A serious and genuine Bret Busby would remove himself - as he is such
> a large obsticle to useful and effective debate - from this mailing list.
> You are stifling the Linux community in Australia.

Woah! Bret, quick hire yourself out to Microsoft; there's big bucks to
be made stifling the Linux community, I hear.

Can we chill a bit? There's more to the Linux community in Australia
than this list, and even within a list it's not really that hard to cope
with the occassional ornery poster.

Likewise, Bret, if you could tone down the accusations so you're not
misinterpreted as making allegations of fraud or otherwise libellous
statements that'd probably be helpful.

Cheers,
aj

--