[Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Fri Jul 1 16:08:02 UTC 2005

<quote who="Marco Ostini">

> As a member of both LA & SAGE I have found that SAGE looks after it's
> members much better between conf's than LA & It's lists have lots of
> excellent on topic information & discussion.

(Hrm, probably worth pointing out a crucial difference -> LA intends to
benefit the community at large, not just its members.)

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit 2005: October 8th-10th         http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

    "I can't imagine anyone telling Emma Bunton to shut up. It would be
                        rather like slapping Bambi."