[Linux-aus] Jeff's endorsements

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Sun Jan 9 14:22:01 UTC 2005

On Saturday 08 January 2005 10:31, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> So, here is my very quick list of endorsements for this year's
> committee.

OK, that's the GNOME-on-APT ticket done. Now who do KDE users on
RPM-based systems vote for?

<grinning, ducking, running>

For those who don't know: Yes, at least Anthony B-T was a Red Hat
afficiondo last I looked. The rest of Jeff's ticket *that I know about*
(important qualifier there) all prefer GNOME on Debian. Yes, I voted
for the people not the system preferences.

Of those up for seats that I know *none* have any strikes against them,
which made voting difficult for me. Of the four whom I don't really
know personally, at least three have a shiny reputation preceding them.
I think that the short story is that it's very hard to go wrong here.
(-: By golly, I do hope Mark gets the Treasurer's position again. :-)

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Vice President, Perth Linux User Group
http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia