Re: [LACTTE] Re: [Linux-aus] About a User Conference (was...)

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 08:53 +1100, Michael Still wrote:
>(I take it from the complete silence on the part of committee members
>that the idea is dead?)

Not at all! I really like the idea personally and I've been following
the discussion all the way, but didn't want to put my 2c in just yet. I
think the concept is going in a very good direction so the unofficial
word from me is "keep going, I like where it's heading".

Cheers  :-)

Jonathan Oxer