[Linux-aus] OpenSource and Linux air time on Triple J

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Mon Feb 7 07:28:01 UTC 2005

From rom the LA news page (when the article showed up... sometimes I swear
software is out to get me).

February 05, 2005 - Radio Coverage (FOSS and SWPAT)
Rusty Russell was interviewed for Triple J's Hack program talking about
Free and Open Source Software and Software Patents. You can listen to
the interview (RealPlayer)
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hack/mod_real/mon.ram
(About 23mins in. this is not a permanent link, it will probably won't
work next week)

(that link will probably be a different show sometime today or tomorrow)