[Linux-aus] "start anything you like" type commercials on telly?

Carrington, Mike mike.carrington at eds.com
Wed Dec 21 05:09:01 UTC 2005

Sorry to come back to this topic. Someone else mentioned that Linux
users don't watch so much television.
I would agree with that. I do listen to the radio though.  I listen to
ABC newsradio quite often,
I know it is not exactly trendy, however, they have a technical item
they run on various nights, the science
report. They have mentioned a project or two that uses Linux (in Africa
if I remember) and had to explain
what it is. On that, they report about gadget's and so on., but also on
projects being run. It may be an idea
to get a national view of LCA projects aired there, and also get local
coverage, in the local area.

Just a thought. Sorry if you have already been over this.