[Linux-aus] Election status 2005-12-20

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Tue Dec 20 13:47:02 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 12:54 +1100, Jonathan Oxer wrote:
> It's been a week since my last election-page screen-scrape and there
> have been a few more nominations since then so check out the names
> listed below for updates. We still need more nominations though, so if
> you know of someone you would like to see on the committee (including
> yourself!) please head on over to
>
> http://www.linux.org.au/membership/?page=view-election&id=7

With luck the hack to the code I just made will send notification of
nominations to linux-aus.

They probably have to go through a moderator though... so they may lag.
Or get stuck in a spam jail... or I got it wrong.

It's just nomination notification - nothing about if enough people have
nominated them or if they've accepted the nomination or anything.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Committee Member, Linux Australia