[Linux-aus] Choosing the LCA '07 host city

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Fri Dec 16 16:01:02 UTC 2005

Donna Benjamin wrote:
> Melbourne also has me and I'm great at organising stuff.  Unfortunately
> I came into the bidding process rather late, and so will really only be
> helpful _if_ Melbourne wins the bid.

Like Donna, but for different reasons, I've only just arrived on the
fair shores of Melbourne, but I would be very interested in
joining/supporting the Melbourne Bid for linux.conf.au 2007.

Though, I'm so new here that I haven't made any connections to the local
LUGs, so I'm broadcasting this in the hope that those who are "in
charge" of such things will see it. :)

cYa,
Avi

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Melbourne / Sydney / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street	 T: +61 (0) 3 9486 0411
   Fitzroy, VIC		 F: +61 (0) 3 9486 0611
   3065			 W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>