[Linux-aus] Jobs Jobs Jobs!!

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue Dec 13 05:53:02 UTC 2005

Hi all,

There are heaps of jobs currently on the Linux Australia jobs website:

http://linux.org.au/jobs/

Most in Australia, some overseas. I thought I'd point it out as there
usually some good jobs on there at the moment. It seems that the market for
FOSS skills is on the move and taking advantage of it is a good idea for any
of you who are stuck doing yucky non-FOSS work you want to more on from :)

Pass it on to your LUGs and any other mailing lists you think might find it
useful.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution." - Bill Hicks