[Linux-aus] Mis-comment on James' nomination!

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Sun Dec 11 12:00:02 UTC 2005

This is so embarassing, but still funny. I laughed out loud when I
realised I'd stuffed this up: in my nomination for James Purser you'll
see the comment is:

"James has shown a great deal of initiative and enthusiasm with the
work he has put into the LA podcasts and more recently in kicking the
Press Team."

Um, there was meant to be "into action" appended to the end. Doh! We
really *don't* want people just kicking the Press Team for the fun of
it  ;-)

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan Oxer