[Linux-aus] Penguin suits grant proposal: that ol' time FOSS religion

Leon Brooks leon-linuxaus at cyberknights.com.au
Wed Dec 7 09:44:04 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 09:22, Matthew Hannigan wrote:
> ISDUTSA. WTPOBO?

I think that's supposed to be ISDUTFA; either way, the previous list
item said:

>...> *  there is design, but you don't understand it because [...]

This makes TIDBYDUIB trivial to decode, and the expansion a PITA to type
(and a chore to read four times in a row, FWIW). TANSTAAFL.

Yes, I did snip your attribution of DSL, sorry about that, it was
definitely not intentional.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia