[Linux-aus] Oh and we did an LCA HOWTO!

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Sun Dec 4 05:33:02 UTC 2005

Hi all,

sorry the other big documentation project that we've been working on this
year is a HOWTO fo LCA. It covered everything from how to bid to how to
actually run the damn thing. We've done this to make it easier for people to
understand what goes into doing LCA, and so hopefully increase the number of
people interested in bidding :)

Check out the draft at http://wiki.linux.org.au/Ctte/LCA_HOWTO and give us
your feedback. Many thanks to Alli Russell who is doing so much work to
bring it together!

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                      "What are we doing today brain?"
              "We're taking over the world like we always do."
                           - Pinky and the Brain