[Linux-aus] Penguin suits grant proposal

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 15:37:10 UTC 2005

On 03/12/05, David Lloyd <lloy0076 at adam.com.au> wrote:

> Hmmm...
>
> > http://connectedaustralia.com/images/news_items/516_1.jpg
> >
> > I ended up buying one for us, one for my parents as well :) The
> > waffles themselves are penguin shaped, with even an indentation in
> > their tummy to hold the icecream. Bing Lee, $30, bargain! And with
> > xmas around the corner, go nuts everyone!
>
> Part of the Perennial Tradition or Philosophy is that the worshippers
> "eat their God" a la communion for example. I wonder if in 25 years time
> whether Tux will be seen as a god along with Allah, Yhwh and Krishna :)

That's what catholics believe. Just back from a flamewar session on
slashdot after I posted a pro-intelligent design comment.

Anyway, this would be handy for software freedom day or something like
that. Maybe we could apply to ctte for a thousand of these for all the
LUGs in australia :)

andrew

--
This space for rent. Enquire within. Terms and conditions apply. See
store for details.