[LACTTE] Re: [Linux-aus] Penguin suits grant proposal

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Dec 3 12:53:02 UTC 2005

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 15:40, Pia Waugh <greebo at pipka.org> wrote:
> Hey Benno,
>
> <quote who="Benno">
>
> > Who will be responsible for the cleaning of the suits? I may be wrong
> > here, but I'm guessing that after being used for a day that these thing
> > could be come quite, umm, sweaty..
>
> I hadn't thought of that, great question! Leon would probably be the best
> to answer that as he had to clean a penguin suit after LCA2003. Leon?
>
> I would think that part of the responsibility of whoever borrows them is to
> clean and post on the suit. That would make sense hey?

A good mate of mine was for a number of years Wags the Dog for The Wiggles,
among other things. I'll ask him about it.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"I don't actually follow other operating systems much. I don't compete - I
just worry about making Linux better than itself, not others."
			-- Linus Torvalds