[LACTTE] Re: [Linux-aus] Penguin suits grant proposal

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Sat Dec 3 12:40:02 UTC 2005

Hey Benno,

<quote who="Benno">

> Who will be responsible for the cleaning of the suits? I may be wrong
> here, but I'm guessing that after being used for a day that these thing
> could be come quite, umm, sweaty..

I hadn't thought of that, great question! Leon would probably be the best to
answer that as he had to clean a penguin suit after LCA2003. Leon?

I would think that part of the responsibility of whoever borrows them is to
clean and post on the suit. That would make sense hey?

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                "Women hold up half the sky." - Mao Tse Tung