[Linux-aus] Re: Projects killed by Patents

Arjen Lentz writes:

Hi James,

You may be interested in this:

http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/WEBONLY/resource/jul05/0705inve.html

(I recently wrote about that at
http://www.livejournal.com/users/arjen_lentz/34308.html)

The article provides a very neat clean angle of where the boundary with
patents should lie....

In the context of "not only do we object to the current situation, but
here is a clean solution".

Regards,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Community Relations Manager
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

MySQL related blogs @ http://www.planetmysql.org/