Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia President's update

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 22:34 +1000, Michael Still wrote:
> Would it be possible to list the state reps in email until the website
> can be updated?

Shit, that means I didn't check it in and update it. Jeez, my total bad.

What's more - i'm fleeing the country over it (well, for two weeks).

I'll try and get it (and a bunch of other updates) done over the next
few days.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart@linux.org.au)
Committee Member, Linux Australia