[Linux-aus] UbuntuDownUnder & Business Breakfast

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Apr 5 23:25:02 UTC 2005

Ubuntu Down Under
=================

  Where: Vibe Rushcutters, 100 Bayswater Road, Rushcutters Bay
   When: 25th-30th April (the week after linux.conf.au)
    Who: Existing and potential contributors to Ubuntu
    Web: http://www.ubuntu.com/wiki/UbuntuDownUnder

Ubuntu holds three developers conferences every year. The next one will be
here in Sydney, right after linux.conf.au. It's an open conference, free to
attend, and will be very useful for anyone interested in or working on
Ubuntu. The timing is great, too - two weeks after HoaryHedgehog's final
release, and at the very beginning of our development cycle. Come and help
us shape Ubuntu 5.10.

As Monday is a public holiday, we expect greater numbers, and have scheduled
accordingly. If you can't attend any other day, be sure to come on Monday!

Ubuntu Business Breakfast
=========================

  Where: Vibe Rushcutters, 100 Bayswater Road, Rushcutters Bay
   When: Thursday, 28th April from 8am to 9:30

If you are...

  * supporting Ubuntu or Debian on a commercial basis
  * targeting Ubuntu or Debian as a platform for your product or application
  * using Ubuntu or Debian in a production environment
  * wondering what all the Ubuntu buzz is about
  * keen to hear about Ubuntu success stories... or present your own
  * interested to find out what's planned for Ubuntu 5.10

... then you will enjoy the Ubuntu Business Breakfast! Please RSVP to me at
jeff.waugh at canonical.com so we can provide enough food and seating. Don't
hesitate to contact me if you would like to present an Ubuntu success story
or have a suggestion for the event.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: April 18th-23rd                    http://linux.conf.au/