[Linux-aus] New website rocks!

Del del at babel.com.au
Thu Sep 23 22:01:05 UTC 2004

> Awesome! Great feedback. I was thinking rather than a linear
> represenation, maybe a circular one is more appropriate, after all we
> are all playing together in this space to some degree. How about
> http://www.linux.org.au/~pia/OS-landscape.png as a first draft?

Yes, this looks much more accurate.

I think you've got one error there, you have ACS listed twice,
once under Industry and once under Professional.  They are
definitely professional as they accept individual (professional)
members and not corporate (industry) members.

Yes, AIIA is an industry association (as is the ATO, essentially),
however they aren't really anything to do with Open Source or
Linux.

--
Del