[Linux-aus] MySQL ComCon Europe 2004, November 8-10, Frankfurt Germany

Arjen Lentz arjen at mysql.com
Fri Sep 17 10:10:02 UTC 2004

(sorry it's not in Australia - but with all our international
connections, please forward to them and help spread the word! Thanks.
Yea I'll be there, and quite a few other MySQL people.)

MySQL ComCon Europe 2004, November 8-10, Frankfurt Germany.

The MySQL ComCon Europe 2004 brings together the vigor and excitement of
a community event (like LinuxTag) with the structure of MySQL
mission-critical business event.
The conference will take place in Frankfurt from November 9th to 10th
and will have a day of pre-conference power workshops on the 8th.

Sessions on diverse topics such as "Performance Tuning J2EE Applications
deployed on MySQL", "Lowering TCOs for SAP Environments with MaxDB" and
a two-part introduction to MySQL Cluster will be presented by MySQL core
developers, expert trainers and MySQL community leaders.

Take this excellent opportunity to meet, mingle, learn, and also talk
business. For more details on the conference program and speakers, visit
http://mysqlcomconeurope.com/. Don't miss out and register today!

--
Arjen Lentz
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com