[Linux-aus] List alive?

lug at phormix.com lug at phormix.com
Thu Sep 9 15:17:02 UTC 2004

Horrors, I hope not. Maybe I should be checking the BSD lists... but I've
rumour has it BSD is dead *grins*
Actually, to tell truth I am not an Aussie... I'm an Aussie hopeful.
Currently I'm a sysadmin for a school district here in BC, Canada. I just
got back from visiting good friends in Aus and I'm hoping to return -
scouting out the local LUGs seemed to be a good place to get a "pulse" on
how employment/interest in linux-relation things goes.
Anybody here actually *work* primarily with linux?

Del, you may have too much time on your hands  :)

and yeppers, I'm still alive too.

This list used to be quite noisy.. what happened?

(maybe no-one is using Linux anymore?)