[Linux-aus] Re: List alive?

greebo at pipka.org greebo at pipka.org
Thu Sep 9 13:43:02 UTC 2004

Del writes:

> lug at phormix.com wrote:
>> I'm not seeing much going on with this list... how many members are there
>> on here?
>
> Four.  You, me, Pia, and my cat.  :)

:P

There is only about 220 people on this list atm. It has been fairly quite
for a little whil, everyone is busy stamping out fires :)

I'll be posting with the normal LA monthly update tonight, and we have our
half yearly report out soon. If you are bored or want something to do check
out http://linux.org.au/~pia/website/ and comment :)

Particularly looking for more case studies, linux talk/paper sites, any
missing usergroups, etc. Nearly ready to go live, yay!

Pia

Pia Smith
President of Linux Australia
http://www.linux.org.au