[Linux-aus] AGM Announcement

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Wed Oct 27 14:12:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 19:55 +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Just look what we've done to Rusty -- he's gone crazy with the politics
> and the staffers and the committees and the laws-ger-fleeber-glaven. Why,
> I'm sure just the other day he was telling Linus how there was a mandate
> for one of his trivial patches to be applied, and calling his unapplied
> patches "double dissolution triggers".

We've barely been able to control him! Is it fair to bill the valium
costs to Linux Australia ;)

AJ, could you talk directly with Stewart about your ideas for the voting
code? There was talk of Stewart writing up the code for the voting
system (and potentially being funded for it, if he gets off his ass to
put in the application to linux-aus ;). Any input would be welcome I'm
sure. Anyone else with ideas about this, please post them!

Cheers,
Pia