[Linux-aus] AGM Announcement

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Mon Oct 25 22:45:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 03:40:09AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> [Carefully quoting Anthony out of context :-)]
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:10:25 +1000 Anthony Towns <aj at azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
> > I don't want more than one person from OzLabs
> What have you got against Ozlabs?  :-) :-)

Just look what we've done to Rusty -- he's gone crazy with the politics
and the staffers and the committees and the laws-ger-fleeber-glaven. Why,
I'm sure just the other day he was telling Linus how there was a mandate
for one of his trivial patches to be applied, and calling his unapplied
patches "double dissolution triggers".

What if that happened to /all/ of you?! The possibility doesn't bear
thinking about!

Cheers,
aj

(Nothing, _nothing_ to do with the fact IBM have planted chips in your
brains and are controlling you by satellite in a bid to take over the
world, that is only being delayed by the last ditch efforts of the brave,
and heroic folks at SCO)

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.

``[S]exual orgies eliminate social tensions and ought to be encouraged.''
      -- US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (http://tinyurl.com/3kwod)