[Linux-aus] Changing jobs

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Sat Oct 9 05:32:02 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I wanted to let the community know that I have changed positions as of
Friday to doing the Open Source strategy for Volante. Volante is the
biggest Australian owned outsourcing company, and I think that within
this role I'll be able to help further the support and promotion of
Linux and Open Source in Australia.

I felt it was appropriate to let the community know, and repeat my
commitment to the community as a high priority for me. I feel that not
enough companies work with or in the community and I hope to remedy that
with at least my company.

Rock on Australia!

Cheers all,
Pia