[Linux-aus] Stallman at UTS

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Thu Oct 7 04:17:01 UTC 2004

Hi all,

RMS is speaking at UTS, Sydney next Friday at 2pm.

https://www.acs.org.au/acs_events/index.cfm?attributes.fuseaction=eventdetails&event_id=935&branch=NSW

Anyone interested needs to register, but anyone that hasn't seen RMS
speak I highly recommend to attend. I know he is also speaking in
Canberra, Melbourne and I believe Brisbane. I believe the ACS are
organising most of it, so check out their website
(http://www.acs.org.au)

Linux Australia offered to put on some events as did some LUGs, however
we were requested to change our name from Linux Australia to GNU/Linux
Australia, and we didn't think that a practical or short term priority.
I've seen RMS speak in Geneva (in french) and I'm looking forward to his
talk in english :)

Cheers,
Pia
--