[Linux-aus] Voting Code - nearly done!

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Fri Nov 26 12:14:01 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-25 at 11:37 +1100, Anand Kumria wrote:

> Heh. You gets to write the specs, determine a quote and then have other
> people also quote against those specs. Plus you get to be (somewhat)
> involved in deciding who the job gets allocated to.

No, he had no part in decided who did the work. The decision was made in
a meeting where he wasn't present. The quotes were acquired by me, not
only to make sure the scope and cost was reasonable, but also to bounce
the idea of other developers so we could justify Stewart could do the
work.

Cheers,
Pia
--