[Linux-aus] Hardware resellers of the world, rejoice!

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Thu May 6 09:22:01 UTC 2004

<quote who="Ben Jensz">

> I reckon that must be a load of ...... .

> I seriously don't think even Microsoft are that insane.

It is consistent with previous releases and hardware cycles. They can and do
drive hardware up. If you're calling them insane because you think it won't
happen, I don't think it's insane at all.

However, this time, there's a viable competitor on track which might be a
better option when it comes to release date and decision time. *That* is not
consistent with Microsoft's past experience...

... and let the chips fall where they may. :-)

- Jeff

                      Jeff: Whatchootalkin'boutwillis?
                            Pia: What's Willis?