[Linux-aus] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Wed Mar 24 19:17:01 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 19:50, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
> But note that its only the first time someone posts from an email
> address which they are not subscribed as, that the message gets
> held. After that they can be whitelisted and all of their messages go
> through straight away. Can probably be done premptively too if someone
> was particularly concerned.

If mailman can be set to do this (i haven't seen anything like it in
there.. but maybe ours is just old), then I'd be quite happy with a
system like this.

any chance you'd be able to set us in the right direction for getting
this going (i.e. what we need, how to config, do we need to upgrade)?
--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia