[Linux-aus] Headline - Gates, Howard launch $40m project

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Tue Jun 29 11:06:02 UTC 2004

Dear linux-aus,

Pia Smith wants you to know about this story on http://smh.com.au.

Personal Message:
We _really_ need to get organised. We should be organising these kinds of initiatives. We should be supporting computerbank more as we are losing this battle. What good will 100 microsoft driven community centres do, when they get caught in the loop, and start spending community money sustaining the microsoft environment? We could always offer the gov an alt way to spend the generous donation ;)

Gates, Howard launch $40m project
 Sydney
June 28, 2004

The online edition of The Sydney Morning Herald brings you updated local and world news, sports results, entertainment news and reviews and the latest technology information.