[Linux-aus] Background to my previous post

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Sat Jun 19 20:47:01 UTC 2004

Sergio's government department, Instituto Nacional de Tecnologia da Informação
(ITI), runs a wiki. http://www.iti.br/twiki/

Would that *any* IT-related gummint department in Australia had the
brains/guts/political will or whatever else it takes to do the same thing...
and it turns out that a small fragment of one actually will be, starting next
week.

I'm currently setting up a Plone-plus-ZWiki website for OpenSource WA. When
there's a real site to look at, I'll post the URL here and in other places,
and would appreciate y'all both populating it if you have helpful content and
pointing it out to other gummint IT people as best you can.

Cheers; Leon