[Linux-aus] Conference CD update

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Fri Jul 23 10:47:01 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 11:22, Jason King wrote:
> I've had a chat with one or two people.  This is what happening at the
> moment.  My CD image is in a state where it can be shipped.  it would be
> nice if I had some feedback on it , and if anyone gives me some I can
> make changes and upload a new ISO in a day. So I'm not really concerned
> about its state at the moment.

Just for everyones information, Jason has done an awesome job getting us
this far this fast. He was only burdened with this recently, and the
more help he gets, the sooner we can get this out.

> So yeah , things are a bit of a mess at the moment.  If the LA ctte
> agrees , (and if I think its possible that I can run this from what I
> presume is a different state from where the duplication is happening ,
> etc) then I'll take this over.  I'm just hunting through old emails for
> URLs for any artwork that is floating around for this.

I'll give you a hand with this. I've seen some emails around from people
about it, so i'll try chasing it up too.

Pia
--
Pia Smith <pia at linux.org.au>
Linux Australia