[Linux-aus] Conference CD update

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Thu Jul 22 23:58:01 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 03:04:35PM +0800, Ben Jensz wrote:
> Forgive me if I'm mistaken here... but wasn't Apple supposed to be
> sponsoring the production and duplicating of a conference DVD?

Yes and as far I know, the DVD is also ready and awaiting duplication
and posting. Anyway from some of the private replies I had there are a
number of people working on getting both the CD and DVD out to people.

It would seem it'll be a few more weeks however.

Cheers,
Anand

--
 `` All actions take place in time by the interweaving of the
 forces of Nature; but the man lost in selfish delusion thinks