Re: [Linux-aus] Organizing an Australian Open Source Roadshow?

$10 million is a lot of computers that they could be buying. I mean think if they are spending $1200 per computer, saving $10 million means they could buy well over 8000 extra computers. Thats something to definitely make you stop and think about isn't it?

/ Ben