Re: [Linux-aus] Linux.Conf.Au 2004 thankyou...

On 26/01/2004, at 9:42 PM, Trent Lloyd wrote:

And of course, a big thankyou to michael.

Bah, don't thank me for lending you my laptop the whole time :-)

Without your efforts, everyone would be lost :)

And yeh, I never did think about pizza the same after eating it every
week for LCA2003 ;)

Heh, indeed. Pizza gives me nightmares.

Trent
IPv6 Forum

I'd just like to thank the following people for their efforts in making
Linux.Conf.Au 2004 rock. It's always hard detailing a list, because you
always leave someone out, but I want to publicly say thank you to (at
least) these people.

--
[ Trent "Lathiat" Lloyd lathi@sixlabs.org ]/ "You sure as hell shouldn't be \
[ tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'e www.sixlabs.org ]| fingering my toaster" -Linus |