[Linux-aus] Organizing an Australian Open Source Roadshow?

Michael Davies michael at msdavies.net
Thu Jan 29 09:38:02 UTC 2004

> Very soon, a national organisation [think One Ring to Rule Them All] is
> coming about with business members from all over Australia. Although I
> can't talk for them, this type of thing sounds like something that we
> would certainly consider very seriously.

Just what we need - *another* organisation in the FOSS space in Australia
trying to be the voice to the outside world! :-(

"You are in a maze of twisty organisations, all alike".

--
Michael Davies               Linux.Conf.Au Canberra Apr 18-23 2005
michael at msdavies dot net  Australia's National Linux Conference