[Linux-aus] LCA2006

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Mon Jan 26 09:04:02 UTC 2004

Well if they want to insist on having an LCA during winter in a flipping
cold place, then I'd have no qualms about pitching seriously for an LCA
in Broome during summer, call it payback to the southerners :oP  (1)

Mid to high 30s and 80%+ humidity, and of course always the chance of a
cyclone hovering around the place.... beautiful weather ;o)

/ Ben

(1):  No, I am still not serious about pitching for an LCA in Broome.