[Linux-aus] Finding the right people in Govt

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Thu Jan 22 20:04:02 UTC 2004

It would be interesting to try and find out how groups such as LA, AUUG
and the larger community could get involved in such a thing. And how
this would be different from a vendor getting involved (which is
arguably what should happen)?

Thoughts anyone? I'd love to know the benefits/possible benefits/how/why
attending such an event would benefit us (as opposed to having vendors
go).

OR is there a vendor out there that would like to invite some members of
the community along too?

/me tries to stir debate and discussion :)