[Linux-aus] Finding the right people in Govt

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Thu Jan 22 18:38:01 UTC 2004

Apologies to the person who raised this question..
I have hunted my mbox and cant find which list you posted too..
lets hope you are here :)

Your question was..
"How do we find the right people in Govt regards approaching about OSS"..

Well perhaps somewhere to start.. on a small local govt level at least..

Starting at the smaller end, where the money is tighter might not be such a bad idea :)

http://articles.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=435&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

For those folks in Melboure.. be there or be square..

For those of you not .. contact your local Govt lot and see if they will be :)

LA Committee.. will LA be represted here ?

Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org