[Linux-aus] Re: A Big Australian Thankyou

Joice Kafer joicek at univates.br
Wed Jan 21 04:09:01 UTC 2004

Hello Pia!

I loved met you! But I got sad when David told me that you were in the
hospital. :(  Now, are you better? I hope.
I wasn't very well at weekend. I bring one Australian flu with me...
but today I am better. Yesterday, I was recovering myself.

Thank you so much for your invitation. I loved the Australia, the
Australians, the all places! I want go back! :) Maybe in the next year!

The conference was really fantastic! Congratulations!

Sorry for my english... I need more your classes! (Australian and
Chinese!) :)

Best regards,
Joice