[Linux-aus] State representation on the board

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sat Jan 10 17:48:02 UTC 2004

<quote who="Bret Busby">

> I hope that I have put that clearly, as the separation of the roles of the
> two committees.
>
> Perhaps, someone could correct me, if I am wrong. I think the discussions
> would be in the archives, from a year or a couple of years ago.

That's pretty compatible with what Stewart said: LA facilitates the ability
to run the conference (and is likely to handle some sponsor communication
and financial/legal issues), while each delegated LCA team actually runs it.

Thanks for your recent positive contributions,

- Jeff

     "The Irish were next, being the only people who could credibly be
    accused of lowering the tone of a society of convicts." - Guy Rundle